Enjoy walking tour in Cracow
I am Kamila and am happy you visited my website.
Welcome to Krakow – the most beautiful and charming city in the world ( It’s not a joke!). I invite you to visit my city and spend great time with me.
Some facts about me and my job as tour guide in Krakow:
- I completed the Tourist Guide Course for Kraków and I am licensed tour guide for Kraków (license no. 484). I am licensed guide in Krakow certificated by Federation of Tourist Guide Associations (Member of European Federation of Tourist Guide Associations).
- I owe my German skills to my studies in Poland and in Austria, as well as to the internships and courses I participated in both in Poland and abroad. I also have a four-years-experience in collaboration with German speaking customers.
- Kraków has been my home for ten years. So far I have visited 18 countries. At work I also use the experience gained during my travel journeys.
- Moreover, I have got teaching qualifications and experience in working with children and youth (school lessons as german teacher and international projects for german and polish teenagers). Approaching young people is something that comes easy to me.
- I am guiding groups in English, Polish and German.
- I am using tour guide system when needed – and I strongly recommend it to get more comfortable while guiding.
- Constant development of my skills and knowledge extending as tour guide are of great importance for me – that’s why I am taking part continuously in different training courses, organizing in Cracow by different institutions for Cracow tour guides.
- City sightseeing is not just about cold facts and dates – it consists very often of exciting stories of the people, who used to live in there, curiosities which you do not expect and the favorite thing of both the big and the small ones – legends 🙂
- PS. Are you looking for a person guiding tours in another language (Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, French)? No worries – I also collaborate with other tour guides. Text or call me – I am sure I can recommend you someone! We can work together with bigger groups too.
Why should you choose me over other tour guides?
→ treating customers fairly and as individuals – sightseeing tour is connected with your interests and with meeting your needs,
→ professionalism – I am licensed tour guide (license no. 484), my competence and preparation for the tour guide profession are confirmed by achieved certifications and licenses + I am certificated by Federation of Tourist Guide Associations (Member of European Federation of Tourist Guide Associations).
→ city sightseeing with tour guide system – recommended for your own convenience, is a perfect solution for large groups (over 20 people), where we have unfavourable acoustic circumstances (Noisy street in the city centre) or while visiting temples, you can adjust volume level as you need and concentrate on really exploring the city and its beauty, not only on following your tour guide – many advantages of tour guide system confirm 100% positive reviews from our satisfied customers!
Important: tour guide system is additionally to be charged – please ask for price for you.
→ alternatives for spending your time in Cracow– Dunajec River Rafting Trip, traditional polish cakes tasting, polish wine tasting with visiting vineyard, exploring Cracow by night, Krakow Christmas Market, traditional polish meals, jewish music concerts in Krakow – all this is only a part of our offer which we can prepare special for your visit in Cracow.
→ passion and commitment to my work – I love my work as tour guide and I do my job very well.
Ready to go and book a tour with me?